Egg White Lysozyme
- Lysozyme is a natural anti-microbial enzyme. It is recognized for its inhibitory effects against certain bacteria, making it particularly important for an immune-compromised human that needs to boost their resistance to common bacteria.
- Lysozyme is a multi-beneficial enzyme with several functions, such as antibacterial Properties, anti-inflammatory role, immunity enhancing Properties, increased human morbidity, and increased human mortality.
- Scientists worldwide have been looking for ways to eliminate the routine usage of antibiotics to reduce the perceived risk of anti-microbial resistance in human and animal populations.
- Microbial Lysozyme is a kind of lysozyme obtained from a microbial source (e.g., Pichia pastoris). It has the function of broad-spectrum antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-virus, enhancing immunity and repairing injured body tissue, promoting the proliferation of useful bacteria, Bifidobacterium.
- Strong bactericidal activity. Most effective against Gram-positive bacteria such as Streptococci and Staphylococci species.
- Broad-spectrum action
- No risk of developing antibiotic resistance
- Kills antibiotic-resistant bacteria
- It does not harm the natural flora of the system
- Healthy inflammation management- Lysozyme can neutralize some acidic Compounds released during the inflammatory processes.
- Wound repair support- Lysozymes support phagocytosis, which can aid in wound repair
- Manage colon health. It may also help manage certain colon infections, promoting good colon health.